Sign in to follow this  
tb603

ESEA Private Question

Question

Hello,

It is my understanding that the ESEA cheat is a private cheat for trusted users and is limited to 5 spots. However, I was wondering if there are currently any open spots open, and if not how often they usually take to open up. 

Unfortunately, I understand that me being a new user on Tildahack puts me at an extremely low probability of obtaining access to the ESEA cheat subscription anytime soon. I am mostly just looking for insight on any potential availability, as well as a price if that is something acceptable to discuss with a new member.

If anyone whom has access to the cheat or any mod/dev who do not mind divulging information in regard to the time frame from new user to trusted user, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

1 answer to this question

Hello, you need to contact the administrator about this issue. There may still be some options for getting access. Write @Curious on the forum or on the discord - Curious#2125